Pro Bono & Community Service
Andrade Gonzalez LLP is committed to pro bono work and community service.
Pro Bono Work
Each year, the firm’s lawyers devote time to assisting those in need. Most recently, the firm was retained to file a high profile brief in Texas v. United States, a lawsuit by numerous Republican Governors challenging President Obama’s Executive Action on immigration. Our brief was filed on behalf of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, N.Y. Mayor Bill de Blasio, and approximately 30 other mayors from major cities across the country, including Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Sacramento, and St. Louis.
Many of our lawyers have also served on the boards and/or taken other active roles supporting various non-profit community organizations and bar associations, including the following:
- California Rural Legal Assistance (CRLA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Insurance Law Committee, California State Bar Association
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association (LLBA)
- South Central Los Angeles Ministry Project (SC LAMP)
- Mexican American Bar Association (MABA)
- Mexican American Legal Defense & Educational Fund (MALDEF)
- Eastmont Community Center
- YWCA Pasadena Foothill Valley
- Hollenbeck Youth Center
- The Red Mass